To our Valued Customers
We are OPEN for Business, however our premises are closed to the public and our team is available by Appointment Only!
As of July 1, all public health orders related to the COVID-19 pandemic have been lifted and we have cautiously begun our journey towards normalcy.
The health and safety of our staff, brokers and customers remain our top priority and we have made the decision to keep our main office premises closed to the public, while providing meeting space at a secondary office located on the lower level of our building for in-person appointments, as we cautiously begin our journey to resuming "normal" operations with a plan to re-open fully in September 2021.
Our meeting room is self contained and will allow our staff to safely and effectively conduct in person appointments for you to pick up a pink card, make a payment , receive a quote or to review your policy. Our meeting room will continue to be disinfected after each meeting, have socially distanced desk space and plexigass barriers. We understand that everyone has different levels of comfort as the restrictions ease and more and more Albertans receive their vaccinations - and we ask that you respect the following rules:
- Masks are recommended, but not required. Our staff may choose to wear a mask during your transaction - please respect that choice.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering our meeting room.
- Maintain a social distance of 2 meters (6.5 feet)
- If you are sick, or have someone in your household that is sick - please do not come in. We are fully capable and happy to help you with your insurance remotely.
- Please be kind and understanding - not everyone is at the same level of comfort with the lessening of restrictions...
Our staff and brokers will be following the same rules. Click here to make an appointment or contact your broker directly.
For easy reference and to reach your broker directly, you will find a full listing of broker email addresses and phone numbers here.
The service of our customers remains our top priority and our team continues to work hard to ensure that you have an excellent customer service experience - if you are experiencing any service issues – please let us know immediately by emailing our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Team Excel & Y